Through partnerships with local and international tertiary education providers, organisations and government bodies we are providing opportunities for Papua New Guinean students to further their education through the following scholarships:
- The Australia Awards – PNG LNG scholarships: A partnership with the Australian Government through the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships program to help address the rural workforce gap in our project areas. The scholarships encourage students to complete tertiary studies in health and education. Interested participants can apply here.
- James Cook University and University of Papua New Guinea scholarship: A collaborative partnership to research and conserve dolphin species in PNG.
- University of Canberra scholarship: Facilitating scientific research into the Piku Project which aims to protect PNG’s pig-nosed turtle and raise community awareness around community conservation.
- Business and Professional Women’s Club scholarships: Available for financially disadvantaged women to undertake tertiary education studies.
- Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative scholarship: Supporting community health care by funding studies for a recipient to complete a Masters in Public Health at the University of Texas School of Public Health in Houston.